CRA Leadership Structure
The Gainesville Community Redevelopment Agency is governed by the CRA Board (composed of the Gainesville City Commission) and reports to the City Manager. The CRA is also guided by four citizen advisory boards representing each district. The current FY16 CRA Board is led by CRA Chair Craig Carter, Chair Pro-Tempore Helen Warren, Member Lauren Poe, Member Adrian Hayes-Santos, Member Charles Goston, Member Harvey Budd, and Member Todd Chase. Sarah Vidal-Finn serves as the CRA Executive Director.
CRA Annual Financials
- CRA Board meets at 3PM on the 3rd Monday of every month at City Hall (200 E. University Ave)
- College Park/University Heights Advisory Board (CPUH) will meet at 5:00PM on the first Wednesday of every month in the UF Wadsworth Conference Room (1938 W University Ave)
- Fifth Avenue/Pleasant Street Advisory Board (FAPS) meets at 5:30PM on the first Tuesday of every other month at the CRA Office (802 NW 5th Avenue Commercial Building)
- Downtown Redevelopment Area Advisory Board (DRAB) meets at 8:30AM on the second Wednesday of every other month at the historic Depot Train Station (201 SE Depot Ave)
- Eastside Redevelopment Area Advisory Board (ERAB) meets at 5:30PM on the second Tuesday of every other month at 6PM at Santa Fe College's Technology Entrepreneurship Center (2153 SE Hawthorne Rd #101)